Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Greatest App In The History Of Awesomeness.

   
No. Absolutely fuck no.

I'm talking about this shit, right here:

Life just got awesomer.

     Anybody who's known me for, like, more than three minutes, knows that a huge part of my lexicon is movie/TV quotes, and song lyrics. And now I can take the original quote and/or song lyric, and make it my own through the voodoo that is my smart phone! 

     I owe the discovery of this priceless technology to Boo, who threw down the gauntlet earlier this week in what I am now calling the First Dubsmash War. The idea is simply to out-dub your opponent with theatricality and awesomeness. Here was Boo's opening volley, with a special cameo from her friend, H:



     I think we can all agree on one thing: my kid is the shit. But her old man has a few moves up his sleeve, and literally decades of experience in making an ass of himself. Here was my return shot:


     I declare this round a draw. My point is, I'm busy as shit with writing, and acting, and generally trying to avoid criminality. But now I'll have less time, because Dubsmash is my new crack. (I mean, not that I ever did the other kind. Because I didn't. I'm not judging you if you use crack. But smoke weed. It's way easier on your teeth. What the fuck was I talking about?)

     Oh yeah. DUBSMASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment